The FORMICA „Earth Cube“ is the perfect nest for digging ant species!
The hydration ytong core is surrounded by a sand/clay substrate for pure nest digging pleasure. The high quality “ClearView” acrylic cube guarantees optimal observation. The outworld or additional nests can be attached at the two connectors at the bottom.
- Ytong core for long time hydration (up to 2 weeks)
- Sand/clay substrate for nest digging
- Hight quality "ClearView" acrylic box for optimal viewing
- Easy to clean for unlimited reuse
The nest is easily expandable and can grow with the size of the ant colony. Simply dock one of our outworlds to extend the setup!.
- 1x EarthCube. Size: 4x4x4 inch (10x10x10 cm)
- 1x Ytong core
- Sand/clay substrate
- 2x dock connectors
- 1x connection tubing
Awesome Products Videos
- Playground for Camponotus nicobarensis colony
- The new FORMICA Outworld in Action!
- Camponotus nicobarensis colony in FORMICA Ant Habitat
- Myrmica rubra colony 1 in FORMICA Ant Habitat
- Myrmica rubra colony 2 in FORMICA Ant Habitat
Our Ant Nests come in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
- Small: For small species or 1-50 workers
- Medium: For 50-150 workers
- Large: For 150-300+ workers
You can easily combine multiple nests to hold large colonies.