Ant Nest with integrated humidification system, micromesh wall for optimal airflow and darkening lid.
The nests are made of 50% natural wood fibers to create a nature like environment and an give them an authentic wood smell.
- 2 large water tanks for long time hydration (up to 2 weeks)
- Natural brood chambers
- Cover for darkening
- Red foil for darkening
- Acrylic sheet for optimal viewing
- Integrated hydration section for optimal humidification
- Micromesh nest wall for optimal airflow and hydration
- Size: 4x3x1 inch (10x8x2 cm)
The nest is easily expandable and can grow with the size of the ant colony. Simply dock new nests with the supplied connection tube.
- 1x nest size: 4x3x1 inch (10x8x2 cm)
- 2x cover for darkening
- 1x red foil
- 1x cotton wool for hydration section
- 1x connection tube
- 2x watertank (test tubes)
The chambers of the nest can be filled with the provided coconut husk fiber substrate. Just soak the compressed substrate in water and wait a few minutes. This 100% natural substrate is ideal for increasing humidity inside the nest and is totally safe. The ants can dig out additional chambers when they need more space.